This tutorial shows you how to set up K-9 MAIL for Android to work with your e-mail account.
To Set Up Your E-mail Account in K-9 MAIL:
1. In K-9 MAIL's Main screen, click the plus (+) sign to add your account.
2. Enter your Email Address and Password, then click "Manual Setup".
3. Click POP3.
4. For Incoming Server Settings, match all settings to the image below and enter your User Name (full email address) and your Password, then click NEXT.
5. For Outgoing Server Settings, match all settings to the image below and enter your User Name (full email address) and your Password, then click NEXT.
6. Choose your "Folder poll frequency" to download messages as often as you like (10 minutes is recommended). You may change the other settings or leave at the default as desired, then click NEXT.
7. Optional - give the account a name. This can be anything you want and is only used to reference the account (helpful if you add multiple email accounts).
Enter Your Name. This is the name email recipients will see along with your email address. Click DONE.